My favourite moments in a day are those that capture the stillness of the day, when I'm waking early in the morning and its still quiet everywhere; and when I'm tucked up in bed allowing peace to envelope my slumber. They are times when my honesty is clearest, my thoughts are before God, nothing is hidden from His eyes. My sleep and my awake enjoy His company.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Seize the day
My favourite moments in a day are those that capture the stillness of the day, when I'm waking early in the morning and its still quiet everywhere; and when I'm tucked up in bed allowing peace to envelope my slumber. They are times when my honesty is clearest, my thoughts are before God, nothing is hidden from His eyes. My sleep and my awake enjoy His company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment